Community Building Rental Information
Reservations and Cancellations
- Reservations may be made in person at 840 North Orange Ave, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Please call (407) 260-3483 to schedule an appointment.
- The Longwood Community Building accepts reservations up to 18 months in advance.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Fifty percent of the total rental fees and a signed Facility Use Contract will secure an event date. If reservations are made within 30 days of the the event date, the total rental fees, deposits, and applicable taxes are due in full.
- The rental fee balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
- If your organization is tax-exempt, please provide the proper documentation, including the Certificate of Sales Tax Exemption, prior to completing the Facility Use Contract.
- Damage deposits will be returned by City Check, usually within four (4) to six (6) weeks following the event. Deductions may be made for damage, excessive cleaning, or time used beyond the contracted period.
- Floor plans must be submitted to the Reservations Office no less than ten (10) days prior to the event to ensure proper setup prior to the event's start.
- The City reserves the right to cancel the Facility Use Contract if the rental fee balance and damage deposit are not paid when due.
- Cancellations for any event will be accepted (6) months prior to the event with written notification. Date changes are treated as cancellations. Event date and times are not transferrable. The City will refund the 50% deposit less a $100.00 administrative fee. Cancellations for any event less than (6) months prior to the event will result in forfeiture of all deposit fees. If the event is canceled less than 30 days prior, the full rental payment will not be refunded. No reservations will be held until the use contract is signed.
For more information or to make or change a reservation, contact us at (407) 260-3483.