We are working finalizing development of our new permitting software. At this time we expecting to go live with new system in late May, or early June 2021. Please check back to review any updates to this timeline.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and allowing us to assist you in your project. As the Building Division, we are committed in providing you with the tools and assistance you and your team needs in order to help get your project moving. The Building Division is responsible for taking in permit applications, administering the permit review process, issuing permits, performing inspections and issuing certificates of occupancy.
We have been working on converting our permitting and inspection process over to the digital era. You will find this process to be a time saver and allow you and your team to submit for permitting, schedule inspections, pay applicable fees, print permit cards, and print out a completed Certificate of Occupancy at your convenience.
Please visit our Online Permitting Site here, and follow the below instructions to get started:
- Click on the tab labeled: “Request Login”
- Fill out the information requested. Please make sure to complete all lines, and then click "Submit."
- At that point, an email will be sent to the Building Division. We will create an account for you and send you an email with your user name and temporary password.
- Once you receive the email, you may then log in to your account by entering the provided username and temporary password on the CPSS site.
- When you log in, you will be prompted to reset your password.
As for payments, we are requesting that all customers utilize a credit card for payment. We can process your credit card payment over the phone, or if you register on our Online Permitting System, it can be processed there.
We will still be providing inspection services as normal, but if you wish to delay your inspection please contact our office and request that your inspection be canceled. Our inspectors will be utilizing proper PPE, and sanitizing equipment between inspections. They will also be asking each occupied structure's occupants whether any persons have been sick, or if they wish to re-schedule their inspections. If you wish to re-schedule your inspection(s), please contact the inspection request line to schedule when you deem safe.
- Site Permit Application (PDF)
- Roof Permit Application (PDF)
- Pool, Spa, Hot Tubs Permit Application (PDF)
- Mechanical Permit application (PDF)
- Grading Permit application (PDF)
- Fuel Gas Permit Application (PDF)
- Fire Supression Permit Application (PDF)
- Fire Alarm Permit Application (PDF)
- Fence Permit application (PDF)
- Electrical Permit Application (PDF)
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Demolition Permit Application (PDF)
- Change of Use or Occupancy Application (PDF)
- Tent Permit Application (PDF)
- WIndow and Door Affidavit (PDF)
- Re-roof affidavit (PDF)
- Private Provider request form (PDF)
- Private provider fee owner sign off (PDF)
- Pool Barrier Requirement List (PDF)
- Photovoltaic permit information (PDF)
- Owner Builder Disclosure Statement Form (PDF)
- Limited Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Impervious calculation form (PDF)
- Early Start Authorization Form (PDF)
- Demo permit service disconnect form (PDF)
- Change of Contractor form (PDF)
- Additional Information or Revision form (PDF)
- Emergency Electrical Work Authorization Request Form (PDF)
- Product Approval Information (PDF)
- Mechanical Equipment Documentation Requirements (PDF)
- Request for after hours inspection (PDF)
- Approved Dumpster Vendors (PDF)
- Digital Permitting and Plans Submittal (PDF)
- Ordinance 20-2187 Vibratory Compaction (PDF)
- Building Permit and Utilization Report (PDF)
- Permit Fee Schedule ADA compliant Affective Feb 16, 2021 (PDF)
- 2020 FBC Londwood Administrative Amendments (PDF)
- Restripe, Resurface Permit Requirements (PDF)