NOTE: Due to end of the year processes, we will not be able to process any permits, or any associated fees from 12:00pm on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 thru 12:00pm on Thursday, October 1, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and allowing us to assist you in your project. As the Building Division, we are committed in providing you with the tools and assistance you and your team needs in order to help get your project moving. The Building Division is responsible for taking in permit applications, administering the permit review process, issuing permits, performing inspections and issuing certificates of occupancy.
We have been working on converting our permitting and inspection process over to the digital era. You will find this process to be a time saver and allow you and your team to submit for permitting, schedule inspections, pay applicable fees, print permit cards, and print out a completed Certificate of Occupancy at your convenience.
COVID-19 Procedure Changes
As we work to keep projects moving forward while keeping our customers and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some changes to our standard procedures.
As part of these changes, we ask that you submit all permitting packages, including all site plans, via our online permitting portal.
Please visit our Online Permitting Site here, and follow the below instructions to get started:
- Click on the tab labeled: “Request Login”
- Fill out the information requested. Please make sure to complete all lines, and then click "Submit."
- At that point, an email will be sent to the Building Division. We will create an account for you and send you an email with your user name and temporary password.
- Once you receive the email, you may then log in to your account by entering the provided username and temporary password on the CPSS site.
- When you log in, you will be prompted to reset your password.
As for payments, we are requesting that all customers utilize a credit card for payment. We can process your credit card payment over the phone, or if you register on our Online Permitting System, it can be processed there.
We will still be providing inspection services as normal, but if you wish to delay your inspection please contact our office and request that your inspection be canceled. Our inspectors will be utilizing proper PPE, and sanitizing equipment between inspections. They will also be asking each occupied structure's occupants whether any persons have been sick, or if they wish to re-schedule their inspections. If you wish to re-schedule your inspection(s), please contact the inspection request line to schedule when you deem safe.
- Change of Use or Occupancy Application
- Tent Permit Application
- Site Permit Application
- Roof Permit Application
- Pool, Spa, Hot Tubs Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit application
- Grading Permit application
- Fuel Gas Permit Application
- Fire Supression Permit Application
- Fire Alarm Permit Application
- Fence Permit application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Building Permit Application
- Demolition Permit Application
- WIndow and Door Affidavit
- Re-roof affidavit
- Request for after hours inspection
- Product Approval Information
- Private Provider request form
- Private provider fee owner sign off
- Pool Barrier Requirement List
- Photovoltaic permit information
- Owner Builder Disclosure Statement Form
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Impervious calculation form
- Early Start Authorization Form
- Demo permit service disconnect form
- Change of Contractor form
- Additional Information or Revision form