Special Events Permit Application

If you would like to hold a special event on City property or right of way, you must fill out the Special Events Application (PDF). Special Events that are held on private property but involve road closures, police or Fire/EMS require that you fill out the application as well. Once you have filled the application out (to the best of your ability), please contact the Leisure Services Department so that we can review the application and answer any questions. The contact for special events is 407-260-3484 or email.