City Budget & Financials
The Budget is presented in a format that provides the City Commission, residents of Longwood, and staff with a more comprehensive, informative and understandable Budget document.
This Budget document is designed to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of readers and is organized into 5 major sections:
- Budget Summary
- General Fund
- Public Utilities Fund
- Other Funds
- Capital Improvement Program
The City of Longwood has made its Budget available online for your convenience, and you'll find it below. Should you have any questions, please contact the Department of Financial Services at 407-260-3475.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
The CAFR’s role is to assist in making economic, social, and political decisions and to assist in assessing accountability to the citizenry by:
- Comparing actual financial results with the legally adopted budget, where appropriate
- Assessing financial condition and results of operations
- Assisting in determining compliance with finance related laws, rules and regulations
- Assisting in the evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of City operations
We believe the data, as presented, is accurate in all material respects; that it is presented in a manner designed to fairly present the financial position and results of operations of the City; and that all disclosures necessary to enable the reader to gain an understanding of the City’s financial activity have been included.
- Most Recent CAFR
- Archived CAFRs
- 2015 Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting