The project is currently underway. The project is anticipated to be complete by July 1, 2018.
The Church Ave. Complete Street Project is the first project designed under the City's Complete Streets resolution.
- Resurfacing and reclamation of W. Church Ave. from Milwee to Rangeline
- Bicycle lanes allowing for safer travel into the Heritage Village
- New sidewalks including on the south side of W. Church Ave. in the Historic District
- Underground utilities
- On-street parking to help support Reiter Park
- New parking area for Reiter Park
- New bricked sections of the Historic District
The project was featured in the U.S. Department of Transportation's Fostering Livable Communities Newsletter in April 2017.