The Church Avenue Paving Project is intended to correct historical deterioration of this roadway segment and drainage system. The project assignment will be to mill and resurface, add curbing and to add a drainage system starting at W. Church Avenue to Tiberon Cove Road and to mill and resurface from Tiberon Cove Road to Rangeline Road. The design criteria for the paving project includes the following elements:
• Bicycle Lanes Added to Church Avenue
• Sidewalk Connectivity from Range Line to Reiter Park
• Brick Streets Florida to Warren with on Street Parking
• Brick E-W Church Avenue and Add Sidewalks
• Underground Utilities Florida to Warren
• Brick Pavers on North and West Side of Fire Station
• Defined and Dry Parking Area for Reiter Park
The dates below reflect milestone dates for the Church Avenue Paving Project.
9/21 – Pre Pre Construction Held with CFE, Inc. (Contractor).
9/27 – Electronic Message Boards will be deployed on either end of the project advertising public meeting date.
10/11 - Pre Construction and Utility Coordination meeting to be held in Commission Chambers
10/11 – Public Meeting in the Community Building at 6:00 PM. Opportunity for the public to meet with Contractor/Engineer to discuss Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and related concerns.
10/12 - Electronic Message Boards will be deployed on either end of the project notifying the construction start date.
10/25 – Construction begins.