|Other Link||View FAQs.|
- ADA Accessible
- AV Equipment/Hook Ups
- Bluetooth Accessible
- CD/DVD player & Wireless Microphones
- Commercial Grade Ice Machine
- Meeting Rooms
- Projector & Screen
The Longwood Community Building is the jewel of the City's historic downtown area. Located off of State Road 434 and Ronald Reagan Boulevard, on the corner of Wilma Street and Warren Avenue.
The Building provides the ideal location for:
- Birthdays (Quinceañeras)
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Corporate Events & Business Meetings
- Retirement Party
The Community Building Facility Use Contract form can be obtained by clicking on the ADA-accessible PDF form above.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Reservations may be made in person by appointment, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please call 407-260-3428 to schedule an appointment.
- The Longwood Community Building accepts reservations up to 18 months in advance.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fifty percent of the total rental fees and a signed Facility Use Contract will secure an event date. If reservations are made within 30 days of the event date, the total rental fees, deposits, and applicable taxes are due in full.
- The rental fee balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
- If your organization is tax-exempt, please provide the proper documentation, including the Certificate of Sales Tax Exemption, prior to completing the Facility Use Contract.
- Damage deposits will be returned by City Check, usually within four (4) to six (6) weeks following the event. Deductions may be made for damage, excessive cleaning, or time used beyond the contracted period.
- Floor plans must be submitted to the Reservations Office no less than ten (10) days prior to the event to ensure proper setup prior to the event's start.
- The City reserves the right to cancel the Facility Use Contract if the rental fee balance and damage deposit are not paid when due.
- Cancellations for any event will be accepted 6 months prior to the event with written notification. Date changes are treated as cancellations. Event dates and times are not transferable. The City will refund the 50% deposit less a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations for any event less than 6 months prior to the event will result in forfeiture of all deposit fees. If the event is canceled less than 30 days prior, the full rental payment will not be refunded. No reservations will be held until the use contract is signed.
Rates and Fees
|Monday - Thursday||$80.00/hour|
|Friday - Sunday ***||$200.00/hour|
*** A 6-hour minimum rental is required Friday through Sunday ***
Please note that reservations will not be held until a facility contract is signed and a deposit is received. At the time the contract is signed, fifty percent (50%) of all fees and deposits are due. The remaining balance is due thirty days prior to the event.
Only one event per day is scheduled on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday through Thursday allows for multiple events.
Other Fees and Deposits
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Damage Deposit (Required)||$250 Refundable|
|Audio/Visual Equipment Rental (Optional)||$50|
|Bridal/Groom Room (optional)||$150|
The following equipment is offered for complimentary use during your rental period. Please specify equipment that you will require on the Facility Use Contract. This is the proposed list of equipment. Some items may be subject to change; likewise, some items may be added, deleted, or require a nominal rental fee. Please contact an outside vendor for any other equipment your event requires.
|Tables & Chairs||Quantity|
|Folding Chairs||160 +|
|Rectangular Tables (72x30 inches)||10|
|Round Tables (60 inches)||2|
|Round Tables (72 inches)||15|
|Cocktail Tables (36 inches)||12|
|Audio & Visual Equipment||Kitchen Amenities|
|LCD Projector (Ceiling Mount)||Dishwasher|
|Microphones (1 cord, 2 cordless, 1 podium)||Ice Machine|
|Sony 5-Disc CD Player||Refrigerator|
|Sony DVD Player||Oven/Stove|